Mach 429SL Carbon
Racing is a new game.
The half pound lighter Pivot Mach 429SL Carbon is the bike that you need when the course tests both your engine size and your handling skills. Dominate in any event with the newest version of our award winning 100mm 29er – a perfect combination of incredible racing efficiency and trail-worthy technical prowess.
The space age chassis drops over 1/2lb (226g) via the use of leading-edge carbon fiber and our proprietary hollow-core, internal-mandrel process. This coveted production technology enables us to create best-in-class frames with the “lighter, stiffer, stronger” qualities that put the Mach 429SL Carbon at the top of the list.
To achieve a huge reduction in weight and an increase in frame stiffness, our engineers looked for every possible advantage via optimizing the composite materials and lay-up structure in the 429’s huge, box-section downtube and bottom bracket area. From the tapered head tube to the highly-specific oversize rear triangle tube sections, nothing was left untouched when we made the Mach 429SL Carbon frame the lightest 29er chassis – with the best power transfer – available today.
Mach 429 SL Carbon: Natural Carbon/Green
Mach 429 SL Carbon: Natural Carbon/Red
Mach 429 SL Carbon: Natural Carbon/Blue
Mach 429SL Carbon Features
• 100mm travel dw-link® rear suspension with race and trail tuning
• 1/2lb (226g) weight savings: Frame weight from 5.3lbs (2.4Kg)
and Sub 23lb (10.4kg) complete
• Full carbon frame featuring proprietary hollow core internal molding technology
• 29 inch wheels for the fastest laps and best rollover
• Full length internal cable routing and Shimano Di2 integration via Pivot’s exclusive,
easy-to-maintain Cable Port System
• Full internal dropper post compatible routing
• Cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
• Fox Float Kashima Factory shock, performance tuned for the Mach 429SL
• Highly durable rubberized leather downtube and swingarm protection
Tweets by @JetBlackCycling